Monday 22 February 2016

Searching for Luxury Hotels in Al Barsha near Mall Of Dubai

As a lone woman traveler, I do not finalize a hotel unless I am sure of the location, the accommodations, and the safety it provides. My latest excursion took me to Al Barsha, Dubai – a beautiful country with the prettiest beaches and history that will wow you every time you actually take the time to appreciate them. When I started searching for hotels in Al Barsha, these were the criteria that the hotels needed to excel at before I could decide.

accomodation in Al Barsha
Ramee Rose Hotel,Dubai
Although there is no dearth of accommodation in Al Barsha Dubai, I must have gone through a hundred terrible places before my search redirected me to the Ramee Rose Hotel. It looked promising from the start itself, but the fact that it was a new 4-star hotel ensured that at least the facilities will be clean and the upkeep would be good. Its placement near the Mall of Dubai sealed the deal for me since it reduced my travelling time quite a bit.

So I was going to Al Barsha, and staying at Ramee Rose Hotel. To be honest, I did not have a lot of expectations with the hotel, except clean rooms. However, I was pleasantly surprised with the overall maintenance, the warm hospitality, and the great services that the hotel had. My trip was great and Ramee Rose Hotel played a big part in making it that way!

No comments:

Post a Comment