Thursday 11 February 2016

Stay at One of the Best Business Hotels in Oman and Be Ahead of the Game

I am a globetrotter of sorts and was very happy to explore the magnificent lands of Oman. The company that I work for aims to expand its wings around the world. Last year we reached out to the amazing markets of Southeast Asia. People received our brand with open arms and we decided to penetrate the promising market of Oman. Prior to my trip I searched on the internet to compare some business hotels in Oman. The Ramee Group of Hotels seemed to me like the perfect choice as they have brand value that needs no introduction.

business hotels in Oman
Al Bhajah - Oman
I booked a room two weeks because my intention was to spend as much time I could afford to understand the local culture and review the potential of the market. The moment I landed in Oman, the team from the Ramee Group took care of my journey as if I was a part of their family. This gesture really touched me to the core.

I would definitely recommend this hospitality brand for those who are looking for hotel accommodation in Oman. Their prices are not that high and stay quality is top-notch. I found the food items to be very authentic and they offer a wide choice of delicacies to choose from. There are lot of activities that can be enjoyed during the stay. I am planning to go for another business trip soon and would definitely book with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment