Monday 27 June 2016

Ramee Palace Hotel- The Best Luxury Hotel in Bahrain

We planned a family holiday in Juffair Bahrain and after a lot of searches, we zeroed in on Ramee Palace because of its worldwide acclamation. What’s more, we got the best Hotel deals in Juffair Bahrain as they were offering various offers for their Food and beverages outlets. I and my husband booked an one bedroom suite with master-bed and after checking-in, we got far more than  we thought. The bedroom was much  more spacious and was packed with amenities.

Unfortunately at that night itself, my husband’s health went down and he got down with severe fever and stomach pain. I was puzzled as I could not make out what to do in this foreign land amongst the unknown people. I informed the hotel staff and the help they rendered at the time of crisis has been an unforgettable experience to me. The staff along with the administrator took very active initiative and called on a doctor. The doctor also came to my respite very quickly and gave him medicines. After an hour or two, my husband said that he was feeling a little better. The prompt and useful service of the hotel staff has made it possible.

In the morning after, the staff took care of us with utmost efficiency. We were offered complimentary in-room dinner along with everything that we asked for. We had spent the entire day at the hotel and the staff continued to check on us at regular intervals.

We went out to explore Juffair on the next day as my husband was way better. We were completely in love with the city. At night, we dined at Dublin, their in-house Pub and tasted some delectable Irish cuisines.
Overall, Ramee Palace is the best hotel I have ever checked-in because more than anything, it is the service standard that makes the most of any hotel.

No comments:

Post a Comment