Tuesday 2 August 2016

Enjoy a grand time at the best Accommodation in Juhu Mumbai

What do you do when your office sends you to a new city with a mere one week of notice, and that too, for staying for more than a month? Well, it happened to me, and I must say it was quite an experience. Last year, I was asked to take up a project in Mumbai, and I was asked to pack up and leave for at least 45 days in Mumbai, and that too within a week. I was skeptical, to say the least, and decided to talk to the human resource person about my accommodation in the city. I found out that they had already booked me into one of the best hotels in Mumbai, Ramee Hotel Juhu. To be honest, finding accommodation in a city like Mumbai shouldn’t be too difficult, but I was still glad that they had booked me in a good accommodation in Juhu, Mumbai, since a couple of my friends already stayed nearby.

When I reached the hotel, my first thoughts were that this was a luxurious hotel. And since I had never stayed at any place over a three star, I was completely flummoxed. The room I was assigned was a comfortable one, full of all the required amenities that a guest might need for a long stay. The hotel staff were friendly, and very eager to help, and thus I ended up bonding with them over my month long stay. The best part was that they were also promoting various hotel offers in Mumbai and I would advise people to take up such offers to save on their stay and enjoy a completely lovely time.

No comments:

Post a Comment